If you love to run or bike, you’ll be just two blocks east of Shoal Creek Blvd, one of Austin’s most beautiful, tree-lined roads with a wide bike lane and sidewalk.
10 minute drive down Shoal Creek to Lowe’s or Walmart.
15 minutes to the heart of downtown via Mopac or Lamar.
Newly renovated, large HEB located two blocks east/5 minute walk. Central Market 10 minutes away by car.
20 minute drive via Airport Blvd. to the airport.
- Enclosed carport with side-entry door leading directly into the kitchen, (handy, after grocery shopping)
- Open floor plan kitchen, updated cabinetry, counter tops, floors, appliances and lighting. Island stove.
- Restored, original hard wood floors.
- Convenient indoor space for full-size washer and dryer with large Elfa storage shelves for laundry items and storage. Accessible attic space with storage area.
- Bright, updated bathroom with raised vessel sink and modern linea faucet
- Living room and kitchen face East and West for beautiful morning and evening light all year around. Plantation style blinds throughout
- Inviting back yard deck and front porch
- Storage shed with two (2) heavy-duty, free-standing shelves
- Energy-saving metal roof andLo-E windows with decorative 4″ casing (molding trim) on all windows and doors.
- Modern recessed lighting in kitchen and living areas. Ceiling fans in bedrooms.
- Mature Trees with private backyard
- Active neighborhood association
944 sq ft. (appraiser) 2 bdrm / 1 bath
Offered at $287,000, MLS# 3849281
Presented by Jennie Glasscock @ Keller Williams Realty 512-450-8343, Licensed to do Business in the State of Texas.